Community Safety Unit (CSU)
Tonbridge & Malling Community Safety Partnership is working more effectively with Partners since the Community Safety Unit (CSU) was set up to make the Borough safer. Reports of anti-social behaviour and community safety issues are looked at by a number of agencies, addressed quickly and efficiently and residents being updated of actions taken and the outcomes.
The Community Safety Unit is based in Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council's offices in Kings Hill. It consists of the Council's Community Safety Team, six Police officers and partners, including Kent County Council wardens, Youth Workers and KCC Trading Standards. Representatives from other areas of the Council and Partnership also attend daily meetings.
The Community Safety Unit has produced an Information sheet giving further details about how it works.
We also produce bi-monthly newsletters - these are available to download(please note there was no newsletter produced for January/February 2018).
- CSP newsletter December 2014/January 2015
- CSP newsletter March/April 2016
- CSP newsletter May/June 2016
- CSP newsletter July/August 2016
- CSP newsletter September/October 2016
- CSP newsletter November/December 2016
- CSP newsletter January/February 2017
- CSP newsletter March/April 2017
- CSP newsletter May/June
- CSP newsletter July/August
- CSP newsletter September/October 2017
- CSP newsletter November/December 2017
- CSP newsletter March/April 2018
- CSP newsletter May/June 2018
- CSP newsletter July/August 2018
- CSP newsletter September/October 2018
- CSP newsletter November/December 2018
- CSP newsletter January/February 2019
- CSP newsletter March/April 2019
- CSP Newsletter Summer 2019
- CSP Newsletter September/October 2019
Alternatively you can write to us at: Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council, Gibson Building, Gibson Drive, Kings Hill, West Malling, Kent ME19 4LZ.
Back To The Top